If you are planning to experience the world of adult coloring, mandala flowers and patterns are the best way to start.
Compared to other kinds of adult coloring materials, mandala patterns are the most common and most available.
They come in different kinds of designs, from the bigger ones for beginners to the more intricate ones for the more seasoned adult coloring aficionados.
Also, the great thing about coloring mandala flowers and patterns is you can use the finished product in a variety of ways. If you need art on the walls, just tear the page (or print it if you prefer coloring online) and have the sides cut properly and frame the finished product.
If you want something more colorful, use neon coloring materials such as highlighters, but if you would much rather work with muted or more pastel shades, then use coloring pencils that give off a more matte finish in shades such as light blues, greens, pinks, and even taupe or grey. You can also use the finished product as gifts by giving them away either framed as is or framed to have a bigger material.
These framed works of art can go on office walls whether at home or in buildings, retail shops, nurseries, schools, and even malls. With the beautiful mandala patterns filled in, who will not appreciate them when they see it hanged up for all to look at?
Common Designs of Mandala Flowers
Benefits of Adult Coloring
Not yet sold as to the adult coloring craze? Here are the benefits of doing so that make adult coloring work:
- Helps in alleviating stress and found to be an effective meditation tool aside from doing breathing exercises, yoga, or running.
- Helps in working on one’s focus and overall mood balance.
- Helps kids develop better motor skills in handling coloring materials which can assist in proper handling of pencils or pens when they start writing in school.
- Aids in therapy for people who are undergoing painful medical treatments for cancer or kidney failure and are stuck in hospitals for long periods of time as well as for their caregivers.
- Creates an avenue for espousing teamwork and camaraderie when used with teams especially for highly creative but silo driven industries such as advertising, public relations, interior design, and even fine arts.
- Provides a good starting point for other creative pursuits.
- Provides a worthwhile hobby to past the time when waiting in queues or during lunch breaks.
- Makes for a fantastic way to help teachers teach kids and adults alike about color combinations and coloring techniques before embarking on bigger and much more complicated art projects.
- Provides a non-threatening avenue for non-creative people to delve into their more creative side which can benefit all other facets of their life, even for work.
Adult coloring, especially involving mandala flowers and patterns, is here to stay. Dismissed initially as a passing interest or fad, it is now a cornerstone of every person’s goal to be more creative, colorful, and calm.
My Adult Coloring Books
My Adult Coloring Books contains stress relief coloring pages, that are something a little different as not only have you got images to color you can also color the inspiring quotes under each image.
Would like to see what the images and quotes look like, easy just click on the videos of each book.
Famous Mandala Coloring Quotes
Overcoming Life’s Challenges
The Inspiring and Empowering Story of One Woman’s Triumph Over Alcoholism, Bankruptcy, weight issues and Despair.
She did not just struggle to survive. She struggled to win!
If a single sentence could sufficiently describe a lifetime, then this would be an apt description of Moya’s life. From a privileged childhood to adulthood of bankruptcies and subsequent salvation, Moya weathered all storms to be where she is now—a fulfilled woman with a story to tell.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Fill in the form to receive all the inspirational thoughts from Moya