Think And Grow Rich Author, Napoleon Hill talks about his meeting with Andrew Carnegie
Napoleon Hill says “always end your statements with this expression of gratitude for the blessings for which you where gifted at birth.
I ask not for divine providence,for more riches but more wisdom for which to accept and use wisely the riches I received at birth in the form of the power to control and direct my own mind to whatever ends I desire”.
Short Facts about the Author, Napoleon Hill
Once you have read his books you will realize you don’t have to have intelligence or wealth behind you to achieve great things, all you need is a desire, purpose and passion to do it.
Napoleon was an American, born in a destitute cabin Appalachian, Pound, Southwest Virginia on October 26, 1883.
He started his career as a reporter with small-time newspaper in Wise County.
The earnings he derived from such work were utilized to enter Law School but he was forced to withdraw for financial reasons, I truly believe things happen for a reason, just imagine if he did have the finances and he finished law school he would never gone on to create the most amazing books ever written, the most popular Think and Grow Rich.
While he was still reporting, in 1908 he was tasked to interview and write articles about famous men, and one of those men was, Andrew Carnegie, a famous steel tycoon, the richest man in the world.
He believed in a simple formula for success which can be practiced by any person.
He was so impressed with Hill’s work that he commissioned him to interview over 500 successful men and women, (without pay) many of them millionaires, in order to discover and write about this formula for success.
Carnegie’s suggestion became a success.
His beliefs revolved around “What the mind of man can conceive and believe – it can achieve”.
The embodiment of this belief can be found in “Think and Grow Rich” and is known to have sold 30 million copies in the succeeding 70 years.
This book is the shorter version of Napoleon Hills Laws Of Success In 16 Lessons. Law Of Success In 16 Lessons over 1000 pages, will give you the tools of Self Mastery.
What Think And Grow Rich Can Do For You
Transform your life and discover how:
- How to develop or acknowledge a definite purpose, without purpose we just flounder in life.
- How to tap into your intuition and see its impact in you and your daily activities.
- How to channel the power of the subconscious mind, the mind is such a powerful organ, you will be amazed at what it can do, and what you can achieve with using it to its full advantage.
- How to deal with misfortunes and understand that we learn by shows you how you can acquire them.
- How to achieve your goals, reach your highest potentials and create a life that brings you great personal happiness.
- The tools of Self-Mastery which paves the way for unlocking the limitless power of the mind, it is amazing how powerful our mind is which you will learn, the unlimited power of the mind.
- It will show you how to change the way you look at the principles of success and that they can be derived naturally, not forcefully.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my review, and I am sure you will enjoy the book. It is available for immediate download by filling in the form below.
Review Think And Grow Rich Quote
Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures.
When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit.
That’s exactly what the majority of men do.
In my book,Overcoming Life’s Challenges I candidly discuss how I overcame a troubled childhood, alcoholism, an eating disorder, bankruptcy and numerous health issues to find love, financial success and physical well-being. I talk about how I have taken the journey out of the darkness and into the light.
Overcoming Life’s Challenges
The Inspiring and Empowering Story of One Woman’s Triumph Over Alcoholism, Bankruptcy, weight issues and Despair.
She did not just struggle to survive. She struggled to win!
If a single sentence could sufficiently describe a lifetime, then this would be an apt description of Moya’s life. From a privileged childhood to adulthood of bankruptcies and subsequent salvation, Moya weathered all storms to be where she is now—a fulfilled woman with a story to tell.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Fill in the form to receive all the inspirational thoughts from Moya